What would your military program’s performance review say?
- Have you moved beyond compliance to best practice?
- Is your company known in the military community? How strong is your reputation?
- Are you present during their transition?
- Is your presence nationwide?
- Are you attracting the right candidates at the right moment?
- Does your staff understand military transitioners and speak military language?
Companies ranging from the Fortune 1000 to growing businesses spend significant time and money on candidate searches, but find it hard to stand out to the best candidates. Furthermore, many employers are unable to reach targeted niche audiences through standard recruiting practices and traditional outlets.
Now in its 14th year, our Military Friendly® Employers survey and ratings help you understand how your company stacks up in the recruitment, hiring and support of military employees and veterans, an important talent source. We also provide solutions to help employers get their career opportunities in front of high-value military candidates at the right time, fill technical positions, meet compliance initiatives and develop programs that work for their business and military/veteran employees.
Are you Military Friendly®? Take our free assessment.
The first step in determining whether your organization has what it takes is to attract these talented individuals is by completing our free Military Friendly® Employers survey, the premier and original assessment tool. Companies that earn the designation receive use of the Military Friendly® Employer logo, plus basic listings on our website and in our annual print guide.